3. How would you add secondary domains on SiteWorx?
Before you add a secondary domain name, we suggest you point the add-on domain name server to the primary or main domain name server. You would be required to wait for domain propagation. It may take 12-24 hours.
- Sign in to your SiteWorx account.
- Click ‘hosting features’ present under ‘SiteWorx’ menu
- Choose “Domain” from the menu and then select the “Secondary” option.
- Enter your ‘domain’ in the field present under ‘add the domain’
- Choose ‘Add’ button
You will receive a notification that your secondary domain has been added.