8. How to delete ‘user level email filter’ in cPanel?
- Sign into your cPanel account.
- Press " email filters" Icon present in the email section.
- Scroll down to see " Filters by Users" you will find all the existing email accounts, press " Manage Filters" present next to the desired icon.
- Find " Current Filters" and see the list of your existing filters, then press
"delete" present next to your desired option.
- Click the ‘delete’ button.
- Press the ‘delete filter’ button to remove the filter.