GUIDE TO INSTALL UNCLASSIFIED NEWSBOARD VIA SOFTACULOUS IN CPANEL
1. Sign-in to your SiteWork account.
2. Right under the “SiteWorx Menu” > “Hosting Features”.
3. Select the “Softaculous”
4. SiteWork will redirect you to the Softaculous interface.
5. Navigate to “Forums” at the left side of your screen, click on it, “Unclassified NewsBoard” link will appear, again, click on it.
6. Finally, tap on the “Install”
7. Now, write all the appropriate information in the relevant fields:
- Choose Protocol: leave this as it is.
- Choose Domain: leave this as it is. You will only need to make changes If you have multiple domains.
- In Directory: If you want to install this in a directory, like testdomain.com/forums, enter the directory name. Else, leave this blank to install in your main domain testdomain.com
8. Write all the appropriate information in the “Site Settings” field:
- Site Name: Write the forum name “Your Domain Name – My Forum Name”
9. Write all the appropriate information under the “Admin Account” field:
- Admin Username: Your new Unclassified NewsBoard username (Avoid using “Administrator” or the “Admin”)
- Admin Password: Type strong password.
- Admin Email: Write your e-mail address.
Note: Remember your admin username and password or copy that on a notepad as you will be required to add these login details for the access of the admin area of your Unclassified NewsBoard Forum.
10. Choose the language of your choice in the “Language”
- You can choose your native language. English is by-default.
11. Advanced Options: Again, leave it as it is. In case, you want to edit the Database name or you require an automatic backup, you may need to make changes.
Remember: Creating many backups will have most of the disk space.
12. At the end of your screen, click on the “install”