How should you update your DNS Nameserver on GoDaddy?
After buying your own hosting account, you would get a welcome mail from us, it would contain the main “name server” and you would need to update the domain name server to our “name server”.
And if the domain has been registered on Godaddy, you need to check out this tutorial so you can update the NameServer of the Domain to our NameServer.
- Open the Godaddy site, select “Login“. You will see a login form.
- Enter the username and password for your Godaddy account, and choose the ‘login’ button
- After logging in, click on the plus + icon present next to domains in the products field
- Click on the ‘launch’ tab present next to the domain you want to manage
- Find the ‘settings’ option and click on the ‘manage’ link
- Choose ‘name server settings’ and click ‘custom’ , then press ‘edit name servers’ link
- Enter your name server in field 1 and 2, then click on the ‘Ok’ button
- Enter the ‘Save’ button at the end