How should you update your DNS Nameserver on name.com?
After buying your own hosting account, you would get a welcome mail from us, it would contain the main “name server” and you would need to update the domain name server to our “name server”.
And if the domain has been registered on Name.com, you need to check out this tutorial so you can update the NameServer of the Domain to our NameServer.
• Open the Name.com site, select “Login”. You will see a login form.
• Now enter the username and password details for your Name.com account, and then select the “login” button.
- After logging in, choose”My Domains” and you would see the list of all the active domain names present under the “My Domains“.
- Click on the domain name you need to change
- Click ‘name servers’ on the left side of the menu
- Locate the option ‘add the nameserver’ and then add our name server in the respective area. Then choose the ‘Add’ button. Repeat to add our second name server.
Note- For the current server name, you should check the Hosting Welcome E-mail and in case if you lose it, then contact our professionals who are happy to help you. It would generally take from 12 to 24 hours to implement the changes worldwide.