How should you update your DNS Nameserver on Namecheap.com?
After buying your own hosting account, you would get a welcome mail from us, it would contain the main “name server” and you would need to update the domain name server to our “name server”.
And if the domain has been registered on namecheap.com, you need to check out this tutorial so you can update the NameServer of the Domain to our NameServer.
- Open the namecheap.com site, select “Login“. You will see a login form.
- After logging in, choose the “Domain list” from the drop-down menu.
- Find the list of domains under the domains list and select ‘manage’ from the drop-down list
- Click ‘name servers’ on the left side of the menu and select Custom DNS from the menu
- Enter the name servers in the name server fields and then click to save the changes.