HOW TO ADD A CPANEL EMAIL ACCOUNT TO YOUR ANDROID SMARTPHONE?
Use a built-in email application to add a cPanel email account to your Android smartphone. Significantly, you don’t need to install any external application from the Google PlayStore.
- Go to your android phone “Settings”.Locate the “Accounts” option and click on the “+Add Account”.
- Click on the “IMAP” icon or “Corporate” Both of them are similar.
- Enter your Account setup in two sections. Write your cPanel email address and password in the relevant fields.
- Click on the “Next”
- 3 options will pop up on your screen. Click on the “IMAP” option.
- Don’t forget to add your domain name in the Server field> set the port to the 143> Tap on the “Next” (do not change the rest of the options).
- Next, underneath the “SMTP Server” field> Change the default name with “mail.example.com” > Also, set the port to 25> click on the “Next”
- You can also change the “Inbox Check Frequency”. By default, it is 15 minutes. Click on the “Next” button.
- You have successfully added the cPanel email account to your Android smartphone. You will be notified every time you will receive an email.
- Furthermore, you can check your mails manually by Settings > Accounts > IMAP. You can on/off sync as well.