HOW TO ADD A RECORD IN CPANEL USING DNS ZONE EDITOR?
By adding the record, we mean adding the DNS record. A DNS record is used to direct a domain or subdomain towards an IP address.
Follow these simple steps and add ‘A record’ with cPanel Zone Editor option.
- Sign-in to your cPanel account.
- In the “Domains” section, tap on the “Zone Editor” Icon.
- Under the domain section, many actions options will appear on your screen
- Click on the “Record” option and a small window will pop out.
- Enter the appropriate data in it. Like name and domain in the relevant field. Blog/website name in the name field and IP address in the address field.
- Tap on the “Add the Record” option.
- A message will generate that Record has been successfully added.
Note: Adding the DNS record and noticing the changes may take up to 12 to 24 hours.