HOW TO ADD CNAME RECORD IN CPANEL USING THE DNS ZONE EDITOR?
- Sign-in to your cPanel account.
- In the “Domains” section, tap on the “Zone Editor” Icon.
- Under the domain section, many actions options will appear on your screen
- Click on the “CNAME Record” option and a small window will pop out.
Enter the appropriate data in it. Like name and CNAME in the relevant field. CNAME in the name
- field and domain name as www.example.com
- Tap on the “Add the CNAME Record” option.
- A message will generate that Record has been successfully added.