HOW TO CREATE A NEW FOLDER/FILES IN THE CPANEL FILE MANAGER?
- Sign-in to your cPanel account.
- In the ‘’Files” section, tap on the “Files Manager” icon.
- The file manager will open, enter the right domain name and the file location.
- Click on the “Go” option.
- New Folder’ field will generate. Type the folder name in the name field and click on the “Create folder” option.
How to make the new file like myfile.txt?
1. Click on the “New File” Icon.
2. In the “New Filename Field” add your filename like “MyFile.txt” (without the quotes). After that click on the “Create New File” button.