HOW TO CREATE ADD-ON DOMAINS?
You can easily create fully-functional add-on domains from the cPanel.
- Sign-in to your cPanel account.
- Under the domain section, click on the “Addon Domain”
- Enter the domain along with the user name and password in the ‘New Domain’ text box.
- Follow these guidelines for filling the relevant text box:
- New Domain Name: Write your Addon domain name e.g., example2.com
- Subdomain: By-default filled in by cPanel.
- Document Root: By-default filled in by cPanel.
- Password: Type a new password. You can also use the “Password Generator” option.
- Then click on “Add domain”
- A prompt message will appear saying “The Add-on name has been successfully created” along with domain name.