How to delete your database table via PHP MY ADMIN in your cPanel account?
- Sign in to the cPanel account.
- Click on the icon ‘Php my admin’ in the database section
- At the left sidebar, you will click on the expand button to expand your database like ‘example’.
- Under the cPanel username, find the list of all the databases, and select an appropriate database that you want to edit and it would be expanded
- Select the desired table you need to delete, for example, if you want to edit the WordPress table and change the name of the blog from phpMyAdmin then choose “wp-options”.
- Click the delete button present in 3rd row
- Scroll down and then click on delete.