How to download a complete backup of your cPanel account?
- Sign in to your cPanel account.
- Click ‘backup’ option in the files section.
- Click on the “download a full website backup” button present under ‘full backup’.
- You will find a drop down menu, where you need to select a backup destination as ‘home’ and then add your email address so that you get a notification after completing the backup.
- After the backup is completed, you may get a notification to download the backup present under ‘backups available for download’.