How to edit or delete the cName record in cPanel by using the DNS zone editor?
By using cPanel DNS zone editor, you can edit or delete CNAME records that simply allow you to manage, delete or change DNS records.
- Sign in to your cPanel account
- Click on the ‘zones editor’ in your domains section
- Under this domains section, you will find lots of options below the ‘actions’
- Then select ‘manage’ and the DNS records would be loaded on your web page.
- Find your CNAME Record you need to edit or delete. If you want to edit a CNAME record, select ‘edit’ button, change the details and then choose “Save Record”. If you want to remove a record, click the ‘delete’ button.