HOW TO INSTALL BBPRESS FORUM THROUGH SOFTACULOUS IN SITEWORX?
- Select the “Softaculous”
- SiteWork will redirect you to the Softaculous interface.
- Navigate to “Forums” at the left side of your screen, click on it, “bbPress” link will appear, again, click on it.
- Finally, tap on the “Install”
- Now, write all the appropriate information in the relevant fields:
Choose Protocol: leave this as it is.
Choose Domain: leave this as it is. You will only need to make changes If you have multiple domains.
In Directory: If you want to install this in a directory, like testdomain.com/forums, enter the directory name. Else, leave this blank to install in your main domain testdomain.com
- Write all the appropriate information in the “Site Settings” field:
Board Name: Name of the forum
Site Description: Site Description
First Forum Name: General Forums
- Write all the appropriate information under the “Admin Account” field:
Admin Username: Your new bbPress username (Avoid using “Administrator” or the “Admin” username.)
Admin Password: Type strong password.
Admin Email: Write your e-mail address.
Note: Remember your admin username and password or copy that on a notepad as you will be required to add these login details for the access of the admin area of your bbPress forum.
- Choose the language of your choice in the “Language”
- You can choose your native language. English is by-default.
Advanced Options: Again, leave it as it is. In case, you want to edit the Database name or you require an automatic backup, you may need to make changes.
Remember: Creating many backups will have most of the disk space.
- At the end of your screen, click on the “install”