How to install Nibbleblog via Softaculous in SiteWorx?
- Sign in to your SiteWorx account.
- Click ‘hosting features’ present under ‘SiteWorx’ menu
- Choose ‘softaculous’ option
- You will see a softaculous interface
- Now on the left area of your screen, you will simply locate the “Blogs” category. Click on this, and then click on “nibble blog” that will appear.
- Click on the ‘Install’ button
- Fill out all the essential fields under ‘software setup’
- Choose Protocol: Leave the field as it is.
- Choose Domain: If you are not using domains, leave it also
- In Directory: If you need to install this in the directory, for instance, example.com/directory, enter the name of your directory. Otherwise, leave it blank as well, and then install this in the main domain example.com
- Check under the ‘site settings’ area
- Site Name: Enter your site name, like “my website“.
- Site Description: Add description
- Check for “Admin Account” and enter the below details:
- Admin name: Add new nibble blog username (do not use admin for security purposes)
- Admin Password: Create a strong password.
- Admin Email: Enter email address
- Real name: add your real name or leave it like this
Advanced options: Leave it like that, unless you are looking to change the name of your database, or taking an automated backup. Also, please note that taking plenty of backups can utilize a lot of space.
Finally, get to the bottom of the page and click on the ‘Install’ button