HOW TO SET A CUSTOM EMAIL SIGNATURE IN AN ANDROID SMARTPHONE?
Adding your custom email signature via your Android smartphone just takes a few steps. Reminder, if you haven’t added the cPanel email account to your smartphone, then read our previous article.
1. Tap on the “email Inbox” icon.
2. Mail option> tap on “Menu”> click on the ‘settings’ option.
3. Tap on your email account. Also, if you have multiple email accounts you can set different signatures for each of them.
4. Click on the signature option.
5. A prompt will pop up. Write the custom signature you want to set and click on the “OK”.
Congratulations, you have successfully generated a custom signature for your emails.