HOW TO SET THE PHP VERSION PER DOMAIN, USING CPANEL?
- Sign-in to your cPanel account.
- In the “Software” section, tap on the “MultiPHP Manager” Icon.
- Navigate to the bottom of the page and select your domain from the left side of the screen
- On the right side, an option “PHP Version” will appear with a drop-down menu
- Select the desired PHP version from it and tap the Apply button.
- Now for the second domain, select the other domain and then select your desired PHP version.
- Both of your domain is successfully using different PHP versions