How to upload files using cPanel file manager?
- Sign-in to your cPanel account.
- In the ‘’Files” section, tap on the “Files Manager” icon.
- The file manager will open,
- Navigate the directory where you need to upload the files. For instance, do you want to upload your file to the public HTML folder, you need to go to /public_html first. On the left side, you can see a list of directories. Double Click on the “public_html” folder.
- Choose the “Select File” button and then select the file you need to upload from the PC. After you have selected the file, the upload process will begin automatically.