1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the "Files" section, click on "FTP Accounts" Icon.
3. Under the "FTP Accounts" list, Click on "Delete" button.
4. Click on the "Delete" button and your FTP Account will be removed.
Warning: Do not use the "Delete the Users Home Directory" option. Otherwise the data inside your FTP User account will also be removed and will be unrecoverable until you restore it with a backup.
- 37 Users Found This Useful
How to create an FTP Account in cPanel?
You can use your cPanel username and password to access all folders and files via FTP. However, if you want to create an FTP user account for a specific folder or you don't want to allow...
How to change the FTP User Quota in cPanel?
If you want to increase/decrease the FTP Quota or to use an "Unlimited" FTP Quota but also want to set a limit, then follow these steps to modify the FTP User quota. 1. Log into your cPanel...