HOW TO SET THE PHP VERSION PER FOLDER?
- Sign-in to your cPanel account.
- In the “Software” section, tap on the “MultiPHP Manager” Icon.
- Navigate to the bottom of the page and select your domain from the left side of the screen
- On the right side, an option “PHP Version” will appear with a drop-down menu
- Select the desired PHP version from it and tap the Apply button.
- Now, go to your FTP account or cPanel File Manager, open the /public_html/.htaccess file.
- Copy that code
- Now, if you want to change your PHP version to latest PHP version 7 you need to create a .htaccess file in the folder /forum
- Paste the code which was generated in the previous step.
- Your folder is now successfully set to PHP version 7.
- In case, you want to use the same PHP version in some other folder than simple copy .htaccess file and paste into that folder.
If you wish to use a different PHP version on any folder, you will need to follow steps 6 to 12, in order to generate the code.