If you want to get rid of unwanted emails then you can enable this on all your emails or only on selected emails and you need to configure BoxTrapper.
1. Login to your cPanel Account,
2. In the "Email" section, click on "BoxTrapper" Icon.
3. From the BoxTrapper Page you can see a list of your emails under the "Account" tab and the status of BoxTrapper (enabled/disabled) under "Status" tab. Click on the "Manage" Link.
4. On the BoxTrapper Manage Page, if the current status is "Disabled", click on the "Enable" button.
- 35 Users Found This Useful
How to Delete Account Level/Global Email Filter in cPanel?
1. Open "Account-Level Filtering" in your cPanel Account. 2. Under "Current Filters" you can see all of your existing filters. Click on "Delete" next to the appropriate filter name. 3. Click...
How to enable Apache SpamAssassin in cPanel?
Apache SpamAssassin is a mail filter that identifies spam. It is an intelligent email filter that uses a diverse range of tests to identify unsolicited bulk email, more commonly known as spam....
How to Create "User Level Email Filter" in cPanel?
It's hard to completely stop spam e-mail but you can filter it, discard it, deliver it to selected folder, etc.How to Create User Level Email Filter?1. Log into your cPanel account. 2. In the...
How to Edit Account Level/Global Email Filter in cPanel?
1. Log into your cPanel account. 2. In the "Email" section, click on "Global Email Filters" Icon. 3. Under "Current Filters" You can see all of your existing filters, Click on "Edit" next to...