2. In the "Email" section, click on "Global Email Filters" Icon.
3. Under "Current Filters" You can see all of your existing filters, Click on "Edit" next to the appropriate one.
4. Make the desired changes to the filter.
5. Click on the "Save" Button.
- 35 Users Found This Useful
How to Delete Account Level/Global Email Filter in cPanel?
1. Open "Account-Level Filtering" in your cPanel Account. 2. Under "Current Filters" you can see all of your existing filters. Click on "Delete" next to the appropriate filter name. 3. Click...
How to enable Apache SpamAssassin in cPanel?
Apache SpamAssassin is a mail filter that identifies spam. It is an intelligent email filter that uses a diverse range of tests to identify unsolicited bulk email, more commonly known as spam....
How to Create "User Level Email Filter" in cPanel?
It's hard to completely stop spam e-mail but you can filter it, discard it, deliver it to selected folder, etc.How to Create User Level Email Filter?1. Log into your cPanel account. 2. In the...
How to enable boxtrapper in cPanel?
BoxTrapper requires all email senders who are not on your whitelist to reply to a verification email before you receive their mail. This protects your inbox from spam.If you want to get rid of...